It’s hard to count how many times I said
this to people: it’s not enough to spend only 4 month to be with you.
In the beginning, I was anxious and worried
about my language ability because I didn’t have the chance to talk in English
as I have in Finland.
There was a struggling time for me. I tried so hard to
understand the conversation between friends and catch up discussion with group
members.
To meet Emilie is the way somehow encourage me that I can survive in using English.
I'm lucky to know this sweet Hong Kong girl although we could be with each other for only two weeks :(

My flatmates always practice English with me – since we all come from different countries, we must use English to communicate in our daily life.
To meet Emilie is the way somehow encourage me that I can survive in using English.
I'm lucky to know this sweet Hong Kong girl although we could be with each other for only two weeks :(

My flatmates always practice English with me – since we all come from different countries, we must use English to communicate in our daily life.
It
became better and now I can understand most conversation and express in a quiet
good way, even not using correct grammar all the time.
I still remember that I met lots of people
in the bar in the first week.
Everyone was looking forward to the start of new
life. We introduced ourselves to each other, shared different things with
different cultural views, and laughed together.
I enjoyed the dance on introduction
day and every time to go out for sunshine. Picking berries, making jam,
gathering for Moon Festival, and walking into forest are impressive memories.
Maybe the most astonishing one in everyone’s mind was to see the aurora! The beautiful scene was beyond the description……
I remember we met a crazy man
shouting at us when we tried to find the trail to lake side but took the wrong one.
The second time to see the aurora was in a freezing night. Dinora and I stayed
outside for 2 hours!! So crazy we were haha!!
I won’t forget what happened on my birthday. I didn’t expect that there would be a surprising birthday party for me!!
Amazed by every detail you prepared, I even cried when I saw all of you…… How
sweet you are!
The taste of sushi which Amy prepared and cakes made by
Charlotte are delicious and fed all of us. We had a wonderful night, just
eating, drinking, chatting and laughing loudly.
I love everything you did for
me and everyone who was in there.
Since I have a tight school schedule and practical training, I didn’t go to many parties. One of the crazy things I have done is to walk back to flat with Dinora after finishing the party at 2.30. (Actually, it’s also on my to-do list.)
No matter how tired I felt, I insisted to go to
practice dancing every Thursday night.
Before Sherry went back to Taiwan, we
always went to dancing class together and enjoyed the learning together.
In the beginning of November, I even had an opportunity to perform.
In the beginning of November, I even had an opportunity to perform.
Thanks my flatmates for coming to see my performance.
I really like the picture of funny face with Gizem :)
I really like the picture of funny face with Gizem :)
Having an own one-day restaurant on
Restaurant Day made my small dream come true <3
Edward and I practiced to cook the meal before and we were well-prepared then.
So proud to know that all the customers liked our food and be interested in Taiwan.
Edward and I practiced to cook the meal before and we were well-prepared then.
So proud to know that all the customers liked our food and be interested in Taiwan.
Luckily, I also met many friendly Finnish
classmates in course or practical training. They are all willing to talk in
English and try to get me in their conversation. We have a good cooperation in
occupational therapy courses with Jean, Heleen, Jaana and Helina. We made
puppies together and backed in Helina’s home. Before Jean left, we had a
dinner, chatting as we used to be. I’m glad that we can discuss so many topics
and share different thoughts.
To meet Tatu and Saara to lead elderly group is my pleasure. So great the ideas we have! When I spend time with you, I feel relieved and free to be myself.
When I think of you, there are always happy memories in my mind. It's a pity that we can't meet again before I leave......
I want to say thank you to my practical training partners: Niina, Sanni, Elina, Sini and Lotta. Without one of you, I can’t finish my training. I enjoy all the process of training and it’s hard to forget that I had to wake up before 6 am to catch the bus haha. We learned a lot together and found out interesting cultural differences.
In the last few weeks in Jyväskylä, I had
quiet busy but wonderful plan every weekend: go to cottage to be couch potatoes
with Taiwanese friends and meet Sandra in Helsinki with Amy. It’s hard to say
goodbye to everyone in the last week… oh I wouldn’t say goodbye because we all
hope we can meet again, especially for my dear sisters.
We had a hard time in
getting our rights and we did it!
I have thousands of reasons to go to your
countries just to meet you again and again <3
It’s impossible to forget the
scenes that we hugged each other tightly and even cried before leaving.
Anyway,
I welcome everybody to visit Taiwan in the future.
Whenever you come, just
inform me before! I’m willing to host you and introduce this beautiful country
to you.
The most important thing is to see you again J
I appreciate all of you participate this
unforgettable life experience. Without any of you, it cannot be perfect.
Kiitos!!






沒有留言:
張貼留言