中文往下滑。Chinese below.
Today I got several "Happy Birthday"messages from my family, boyfriend and Taiwanese friends.
I appreciate that they still remember it since I closed the Facebook information of birthday for two or three years.
These messages made me smile and feel satisfied.
After finishing the activity of leading elderly group, Tatu told the participants that today is my birthday.
It's a big pleasure that the elderly sang the birthday song to me and even hugged me.
I thought it might be the biggest surprise today.
I didn't expect that something special would happen.
When opening the door, I was surprised that many friends were there!
That moment was so touching that I couldn't stop my tears.......
It's not easy to make me cry but you did it!
I knew that you would enjoy the Kauppakadun Approbatur with cups of wine and you would be extremely tired in the following day, which is today.
It's not necessary to take birthday thing to bother you. I hoped you can get rest as you really need it today.
Anyway, I sincerely appreciate for everything you did for me!
I heard that you planned it for a week!!!!
Charlotte got up early today to go to Merve's flat to make cakes because I stayed in our flat until 12 p.m. :P
Dinora bought food from the market and I accidentally took the same bus with her to go back.
(Hmmm I must make every one nervous for suddenly coming back to flat haha)
Gizem invited friends to come to this party and it surprised me that many people came to celebrate it for me....
Amy had the difficult mission to make sure that I wouldn't bumped into anything that you're preparing. She tried to keep me away from bus station when some Taiwanese friends were waiting bus there and catch my attention so I wouldn't find 陳瑋筑 just seated beside me on the bus!
All of you kept the secret whole day and I didn't aware of anything!!!!!!
Actually, I had many opportunities to discover your secret plan but I just missed every of them lol
Your plan is successful~~
Also, it seems that I'm not a clever person haha
Thank you, my lovely friends, for giving me such a great and beautiful memory in Finland.
Since I have you these sweet friends, I dare to say that I'm one of the luckiest people in the world.
I love you all: Amy, Charlotte, Gizem, Dinora, Farrelle, Mindy, Merve, Nur, Andres, Zsofia, Grant, Chungsu (do I spell right?), Sherry, Joy, 洪婉禎, 陳瑋筑, 陳映全.
I totally enjoy this night. Thank you for making this unforgettable party for me!
(I really hate that my English is poor so I can't describe exactly how I feel......)
What an impressive and amazing night!
Now I don't want to end this wonderful day although I should have to sleep now > <
My appreciation is beyond the words......
Thank you, thank you, and thank you, all my friends <3
---
中文跟英文不會差太多,但也不會完全照著翻譯就是了。
今天收到家人和柯先生的賴以及朋友的臉書訊息,祝我生日快樂~~
把FB提醒生日的功能關掉還蠻長一段時間的,所以不管是誰記得都讓我覺得很感激。
其實收到這些訊息就讓我很滿足了~
在帶完安養中心的活動後,我的趴呢Tatu突然跟奶奶們說,今天是我生日。
大家都超驚奇的,雖然我聽不懂芬蘭語,但從語氣中感覺得出來哈哈~
奶奶們用芬蘭語唱生日快樂歌給我聽,甚至還抱了抱我、用力握握我的手,太讓我受寵若驚了!
我的老師說,芬蘭人這樣做,代表她們真的喜歡你-畢竟,他們其實也是不太表達情緒的一個民族。
我想,這大概就是今天的驚喜了。
真的沒有期待任何特別事情發生的我,回家以後看到三四雙鞋子在門口,想想說不定是雅智約了幾個台灣朋友一起來吃晚餐(因為錯過公車的瑋筑妹妹這時候突然衝進來),就沒有想太多。
殊不知一打開客廳門,哇賽一票外國朋友台灣朋友都坐在裡面!!!!!
當下真的太感動,真的止不住眼淚......
我不太常哭,所以你們這次真的是大成功啊~~
我沒有期待太多,是因為我也沒有提醒誰說我生日快到了。
在生日前一天,Jyvaskyla有個大活動,總之是全城喝酒趴,我的兩個室友以及許多朋友都去玩,從下午四點一直喝到凌晨一兩點,今天是真的很需要休息啊。
我不想拿生日讓大家費心費神,生日就是個日子,日子也可以平平淡淡過的。
但我十分百分千分萬分感謝大家煞費苦心地準備了美好的生日趴給我,有意料之外的驚喜怎麼可能不讓人喜歡?
這大概是我最難忘地其中一次生日了。
聽說大家籌備了一個禮拜!!!!我的天啊~~~~
Charlotte今天早上拿著各種原料廚具就飛奔Merve家做蛋糕,因為我的課是12:15,總不能在家做蛋糕給我看XDDD
Dinora今天去超市買要準備給大家吃的點心,超不巧被下課想回家打掃一下的我遇到,偏偏我還在公車開走前一刻趕上,她當下各種OS跑出來哈哈哈
(本來我想說約ㄧ些朋友一起吃晚餐,今天覺得家裡地板好髒廚房好髒,早上來不及清掃就想要利用下午一小時的空檔回家打掃再去帶活動,這個舉動應該快逼死她們XD)
Gizem聯絡了外國朋友們,還騙我說有人有報告要寫應該不會來......結果好多人來!!
雅智肩負著不能讓我亂跑的困難任務,殊不知我活動提早超多結束,就趕快把我帶去買東西,因為那時候一堆台灣朋友在等公車去我家;陳瑋筑沒趕上前一班只好搭下一班,結果她居然坐我隔壁我都沒發現.......雅智太厲害了T^T
總之瞞天過海計畫完全成功~
其實我有很多機會可以揭穿大家的計畫,只是我真的就都沒發現啊Orzzzzzz
看起來我真不是個聰明人嗚嗚
真的很謝謝大家給我如此難忘的一個回憶.......
不管是傳訊息的祝賀或是參與趴踢的朋友,我很幸運,因為我擁有這麼貼心可愛的人們 =)
我愛你們~雅智, Charlotte, Gizem, Dinora, Farrelle, Mindy, Merve, Nur, Andres, Zsofia, Grant, Chungsu, 青雪, 庭嘉, 婉禎, 瑋筑, 陳映全.
謝謝你們讓我有這麼難忘的生日派對,我真的真的很享受在其中。
只是我還是閒不下來想要幫大家清這個端那個的QQQQQ
捨不得去睡覺,捨不得結束這個美好的一天。
像是活在從來沒夢想過的故事裡。
因為很重要所以要說三次:謝謝、謝謝、謝謝。
有你們,真好。



Dear, happy birthday :)
回覆刪除妳真的太低調哩~雖然晚了些,還是要送上祝福給妳!
謝謝妳,總是溫暖貼心,樂於和大家分享妳的生活點滴哩!
慶榕 <3 謝謝你的祝福~~永遠都不嫌晚的=DD
刪除好喜歡平常看你分享健康的食譜 <3